Rotary Positive Displacement Twin Lobe Compressors
The lobes are 8 in shape. Roots air blower / twin lobe compressor is a positive displacement, constant volume machine to operate against varying pressures. With each revolution, the compressor delivers a metered amount of air measured at inlet conditions.
- This series covers the blowers from 36 AC to 615AC.
- KE series was developed during the early days of Kay Engineering, hence called as KE Series Blowers.
- Series covers the air cooled as well as water cooled blowers. Above 7000mmwg water cooled blowers will be supplied.
- Capacity for KE series Blowers ranges from 60m3/hr to 1431m3/hr with pressure application from 1000mmwg (0.1kg/cm2) to 10000mmwg (1.0kg/cm2)
- Well suited for V-belt as well as direct coupled drive.
- Material of construction of the casing and lobes for all blowers in this series is C.I.F.G.-260 conforming to IS: 210.